Full Stack Developer
Team: Product & Engineering
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria or Remote
Abraxa's core technology team seeks applications for full stack software developer positions at either junior or senior level.
Abraxa is a cloud-based business management software geared toward the maritime sector. We combine cutting-edge technologies and years of industry expertise to deliver a product that will our clients work smarter, faster and scale their businesses.
The job provides the opportunity to work in a dynamic team and be involved in all aspects of the software development – from researching and prototyping, to developing and releasing products. You will have a chance to build robust and scalable solutions and apply your skills with global outreach.
- Designing, developing and implementing our application
- Maintaining high code quality by performing Code Reviews for peers and implementing appropriate tests
- Researching and prototyping new functionalities
- Optimizing the code base for better performance
- Ongoing analysis and selection of emerging and existing technologies for integration into our stack
- Degree in Computer Science
- Expert on PHP
- Expert on ExtJs/Angular/ReactJS frameworks
- Experience with MySQL
- Strong communication skills and team work
- 3+ years experience with web-based applications on PHP (5+ years for the senior position)
- Very good English communication skills (oral and written)
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience working in Agile methodology environments
- Experience with multitenant business applications
- Experience with requirements gathering and documentation
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Ambitious plans and constant strive to get better
- A great team of people to work with
- An open mind for new ideas
Thank you for your interest in Abraxa.